Join our Season 2 Artist Cohort program by registering for the five remaining workshops in our series.
Cohort membership includes access to 5 more workshops, including the Super Saturday workshop (morning and afternoon sessions), 2 small group-coaching sessions, a workbook, and additional networking. Cohort members will receive special pricing of $140 for the entire package. Highlights include:
- Small group coaching with an artist mentor to help you reinforce what you’ve learned and put it into practice (see calendar of coaching dates below).
- Additional resources, and monthly networking opportunities (see details below).
- Ability to attend a workshop in a different location in the event of a schedule conflict.
- Opportunity to remain part of the network going forward, helping to shape the future of the program as part of an Advisory Committee.
- Opportunity as a program alumnus to apply to be a coach in subsequent years.
Season 2 Registration for Cohort membership is now open:
Click HERE for a link to our Cohort Registration Page.
There are only 15 Cohort spots open in each of the three cities (New Haven, Fairfield and Hartford), all of which are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. Additional “general seating” will be offered for each individual workshop. Learn more about how you can join us for individual upcoming workshops HERE.
Cohort Coaching Sessions:
***NOTE: the coaching session are in addition to the workshops.
Coaching sessions are only available to Cohort members.
Click here to see a full calendar of the workshops.
Coaching sessions will be held from 6-8pm at the following venues:
Greater New Haven Arts Council, New Haven CT
Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County, Norwalk CT
Greater Hartford Arts Council, Hartford, CT
|New Haven Cohort meets Mondays||Fairfield Cohort meets Wednesdays||Hartford Cohort meets Tuesdays|
|November 25, 2013||November 20, 2013||November 19, 2013|
|March 17, 2014||March 19, 2014||March 25, 2014|
|May 19, 2014||May 21, 2014||May 27, 2014|
Pre-Workshop Networking Sessions:
Cohort Members will be invited to participate in ”Pre-Workshop Networking Sessions.”
Cohort Networking Sessions will meet before all evening workshops, from 5:15-6:00pm.